MEMBERSHIP OF PROGRAMS
Basic Bananas membership is limited. Membership is for an initial fixed period, most programs are either 6 or 12 months. Members, following the payment of their registration fee, agree to avail of and pay for the full program which they have chosen.
Members are solely and wholly responsible for any decisions made or actions taken or initiated by them that may be motivated by or occur as a result of any materials, mentoring, consulting, coaching, and advice received during their membership period.
Basic Bananas specifically disclaim any liability, loss, or risk which is incurred by a member as a result of their membership.
You understand that it is your commitment to the program which will assist in your getting results.
It is your responsibility to be at the live workshops and online classes and be on time.
PAYMENT TO BASIC BANANAS
Submission of credit card details on the application form submitted by the member or over the phone indicates and instructs Basic Bananas to take payment of the Joining Fee and Membership Fee payments on the designated dates.
Joining fees are paid in full, in advance.
Membership fees are paid upfront or by installments depending on your desired selection.
Individual members are responsible and liable for all payments, even when those payments are made on their behalf by a business or corporation.
A non-refundable joining fee is payable at the commencement of membership.
Membership fees are payable in advance.
Members agree to pay for the full amount of membership when registering for any Basic Bananas program.
Membership fees may be paid upfront or by installments.
Membership fees payable upfront or by installments do not entitle the member to terminate this agreement.
All fees payable to Basic Bananas for any product or service will be charged in Australian Dollars, Canadian Dollars or US Dollars depending on the program selection and location.
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
Membership will continue for the entire length of the selected program.
We may end this agreement:
If a member provides us with details which are false when applying for membership, and the false declaration would have reasonably affected our decision to grant membership;
If a member makes an unauthorised disclosure to the media with regard to any aspect of Basic Bananas;
If any membership fee payment remains unpaid 14 days after the original due date for payment, or is not paid within seven days of a default notice.
If we end this agreement for any of these reasons, apart from any other legal rights we may have against a member, we may require the member to pay compensation for debt recovery costs in line with the late payment legislation and charge interest on all sums outstanding, at 20% above the base rate of Commonwealth Bank of Australia. It is further agreed that in the event we have to take further legal action to recover any outstanding fees on this contract, the member/s will be responsible for those costs that are incurred by us in taking such action, which includes collection agency fees, tracing fees, legal fees, and any additional costs pertaining to this claim.
Refunds will only be granted if a program participant has not started their program and has notified Basic Bananas within 3 days of their initial payment to join a program or purchase a product. Refunds will be given at the discretion of a Basic Bananas team member.
TERMS OF SERVICE
1) No person should rely on the contents of any of the information, products or services provided by Basic Bananas without first obtaining advice from a qualified professional person. No person should act on any information, products or services provided before they have formed their own opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the information, products or services for their circumstances.
2) While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this web site and the product being sold, neither the product owners, distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for any error, inaccuracies, and or omissions or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials. Any slight on people, organisations, companies or products are unintentional. The income statements and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results. Each individuals success will be determined by his or her desire, dedication, effort and motivation to work and follow the program. There is no guarantee or duplicate results stated here. You recognise any business endeavour has inherent risk for loss of capital.
3) Basic Bananas Pty Ltd and those participating in all events make no express or implied claims that you will make money as a result of following their advice and/or purchasing their services or products.
4) Basic Bananas Pty Ltd is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, professional or other advice or services.
5) By purchasing this service you hereby agree to never send unsolicited commercial Email, or engage in unfair or deceptive marketing practices of any kind.
6) The service offered by Basic Bananas are for educational and information purposes only. Check with your lawyer, accountant, or other professional advisor before using this information.
7) You agree that Basic Bananas, Basic Bananas presenters and/or affiliates, partners and franchisees are not responsible for any success or failure that you or your business may experience as a result of any information presented or any products or services offered.
8) You freely and of your own will risk any and all capital you may choose to spend implementing concepts outlined while using this service. You will do so with skill and common sense. You will not hold Basic Bananas & the presenters and / or affiliates liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the service to live up to your expectations.
9) Your use of and browsing in the site and/or purchasing any product or service is at your risk. Basic Bananas, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the contents of this website or any service or product is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website or service. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site and included in the service is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind.
Basic Bananas’s entire liability, and the purchaser’s exclusive remedy, shall be a refund of the payments paid to Basic Bananas or replacement of our products, at our option.
You agree and understand that any images taken during your attendance with Basic Bananas may be used for promotional purposes.
Basic Bananas Pty Ltd has a commitment to your privacy and the protection of your information. If you have received a mailing from us then your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (“opt-in”), or you have previously purchased or expressed interest in our products or services.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your details. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
REMARKETING AND HOW THIS APPLIES TO YOU
We are using remarketing/retargeting on our website to display advertisements for specific products to viewers who have visited specific pages on our website once they have left our site. These advertisements will be visible on other/third-party websites.
Third-party vendors, including Google and Facebook will show our ads on sites across the Internet.
You can opt out of having these ads displayed by clearing the cookies in your browser.
MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order for you to become a member we need to record your name, phone number, address, email address, and credit card number with expiration date or bank details
DISCLOSURE AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Basic Bananas will not trade, sell, or share such personally identifiable information with any third parties unless we have been authorised by you or are required by law to do so.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorised access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect. Only a limited number of authorised Basic Bananas personnel have access to the secured personal information.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We make every effort to accurately record all information. If you notice any errors or if your personal information has changed, please contact us to update your file.
We have the right to alter or add to, our terms and conditions at any time.